A. The Student Commission meetings will be held in the Large Community Room at Westlake Village Civic Center. (31200 Oak Crest Drive, Westlake Village, CA 91361)
- March 11, 2017 Meeting from 4 to 6 pm
- April 29, 2017 Meeting from 3 to 5 pm
- May 20, 2017 Meeting from 2 to 4 pm
- June 4, 2017 Meeting from 4 to 6 pm
B. Past Events
- 2016 Summer Reach Out Project
- Participating in a cultural enrichment program could be a life changing experience. It not only broadens the view of volunteer students and campers but also provides opportunities to gain new skills and knowledge.
- The program aims to help increase the understanding and curiosity of other cultures, as well as ignite the campers’ desires to learn other languages and broaden their social horizons.
- It emphasizes embracing cultural diversity and racial inclusion at young age.
Participating Conejo Valley USD/University Center Camps:
- Earths Summer Camp on August 5, 2016
- Madrona Summer Camp on August 8, 2016.
- Please join me to congratulate our CVSCers’ achievements at FBLA Section Leadership Conference at Westlake High School on February 4, 2017
- Katelin Zhou – 1st Place, Business Law
- Benjamin Yang – 2nd Place, Personal Finance
- Andy Jin – 2nd Place, Public Speaking II
- Kevin Yu – 5th Place, Accounting II
- Andy Jin – Gold Coast Section President
2. Andy Jin was the national champion of Public Speaking I in FBLA for the 2015-2016 school year! Congratulations!
3. Alyssa Li was recognized by the Thousand Oaks City Government in it’s Youth Recognition Award Program.